very interesting site!!!

Here's where you can discuss topics that don't exactly fit the above classifications.
quackbuster

very interesting site!!!

Post by quackbuster » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:31 pm

I just found this site today and find it very interesting! I have a lot of experience with Chiropractors due to my job, but I can't stand most of them! Now there are some that are great people and want to help, but the majority are after one thing.......money!!

Stay away from the Chiro's!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean
Site Admin

Post by Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:19 pm

Hi quackbuster,

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with what you're saying. (Obviously.) :lol:

I think chiropractors are just normal people who got sucked into a career and now find themselves having to make the best of it. Some of them believe in it wholeheartedly and are actually trying to help people ... and some are only in it for the money and don't care whether it's real or not.

How many are crooks... and how many are just misguided, I don't know. I don't think any of the 5 chiros I saw during my ignorant years were technically criminals, but I've been harassed by some lately who would definately fit that discription.

What matters to me is getting people to investigate the subject for themselves. If I can motivate folks to read and to learn as much as possible, then I feel I've done all that I can.

I just want people to have the opportunity to hear both sides of the issue so they can make an educated health care choice.

Knowing what I know now, I would never go to a chiropractor again. Not because I don't like them... but because there's just no reason to.

Dean