Pain on right side of the neck

Discussions related to Upper Back and Neck Pain
Jitender Palla

Post by Jitender Palla » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:34 am

:( I am having pain/stiffness on the right side of the neck and my shoulders (upper back). MRI scan showed bulging discs and disk herniation (at C6-C7). I am very desperate. I have been doing Physical Therapy since 3 months but has no respite from pain and stiffness. Your articles are very encouraging. I am yet to down load the "rebuild your neck book". Will that be helpful to me?

Dean
Site Admin

Post by Dean » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:06 pm

Hi Jitender,

Of course it's hard to say for certain whether you will find my program helpful or not, but most people do. The important thing I want people to take away from my website is that they can rebuild their back or neck. My exercise program is just one approach... your physical therapist is also trying to accomplish that goal.

Jitender Palla

Post by Jitender Palla » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:40 pm

Thanks. I have downloaded the neck book. I assume the excercises need to be done once in a day. Will there be any problem if they are done twice a day?

Steven

Post by Steven » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:12 pm

Hi Jitender,

I do some of the neck exercises two or three times a day just for maintenance. (I'm talking about the mobilization and flexibility exercises.) I seldom do the strengthening exercises anymore, but when I did them I only did them every other day.

Hope that helps,
Steven