awful chiropractor's manipulation

Discussions related to Upper Back and Neck Pain
N.

awful chiropractor's manipulation

Post by N. » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:19 am

I had an adjustment to my neck,he didn't even ask me if he can do that,i would never give him my permission.I don't know what to do about it now.He adjusted my neck so that my head is now tilted down and the back of the head is raised up,he claims he corrected my posture,my posture is still the same,he also dislocated my jaws,he turned my head to do that :shock: ..if I only knew I would never go there.He is the only one who knows what he has done,noone else seem to know what happened and what he has done.The worse thing is that I don't look myself.And x-rays are normal :? How do I fix that? I am planning to see a physiotherapist,would it help?What else can I do to correct this?
I would very much appreciate any advice if possible.
Thanks
N.

randolph

Post by randolph » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:11 am

Clic onto "Resources" on top of this page, then clic into Chirobase and Chirotalk websites. Lots of info there on what you can do.

Randolph

Both Sides Now

Re: awful chiropractor's manipulation

Post by Both Sides Now » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:49 am

N. wrote:I had an adjustment to my neck,he didn't even ask me if he can do that,i would never give him my permission.I don't know what to do about it now.He adjusted my neck so that my head is now tilted down and the back of the head is raised up,he claims he corrected my posture,my posture is still the same,he also dislocated my jaws,he turned my head to do that :shock: ..if I only knew I would never go there.He is the only one who knows what he has done,noone else seem to know what happened and what he has done.The worse thing is that I don't look myself.And x-rays are normal :? How do I fix that? I am planning to see a physiotherapist,would it help?What else can I do to correct this?
I would very much appreciate any advice if possible.
Thanks
N.["He is the only one who knows what he has done,noone else seem to know what happened and what he has done."]

Actually, truth be known, not even he knows what he did. Oh, he can recite a particular technique, etc...but that only explains what he *thinks* he *tried* to do or accomplish..Rest assured though, that he has done the exact same maneuvers over and over again to patients before you and after you, and likely more often than not with benefit or relief of symptoms reported by his patients...hence, furthering the dilemma.