DRX 9000 - neck/back

Discussions related to Upper Back and Neck Pain
Carole

DRX 9000 - neck/back

Post by Carole » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:11 am

I wanted to post my neck experiences on this website for others to read. Also for feedback.
Unfortunately I hurt my neck lifting things too heavy for me.
My right arm was in considerable pain when I went to a chiropractor in Kansas City ( mistake ). This clinic was using a machine I had never seen before - the DRX 9000 .
I am from Houston and have gone to chiropractors for years with much success, but had never seen or heard of this machine. I was in so much pain that I readily accepted this technique. The owner/chiropractor said people flew to his clinic to receive this treatment.
Well, now I am so sorry. My neck didn't hurt before - only my arm. Now my neck is in pain along with my lower back.
I would not recommend this machine. I like the ideas that other people posted concerning physical therapy.
Back surgery is out of the question. A pastors wife in our area had back surgery 4 times with no success. I wish I had this foresite for the drx machine.
I believe my next step is physical therapy.
I swim every other day which is so very helpful for lower back pain.

There is also surgery to block the nerves. I would like anyone's feedback on this technique. I know someone who had this and was pain free for 7 years. He had it again with only slight success. Thanks for your comments in advance.

nafl99

Re: DRX 9000 - neck/back

Post by nafl99 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:05 am

Carole wrote:I wanted to post my neck experiences on this website for others to read. Also for feedback.
Unfortunately I hurt my neck lifting things too heavy for me.
My right arm was in considerable pain when I went to a chiropractor in Kansas City ( mistake ). This clinic was using a machine I had never seen before - the DRX 9000 .
I am from Houston and have gone to chiropractors for years with much success, but had never seen or heard of this machine. I was in so much pain that I readily accepted this technique. The owner/chiropractor said people flew to his clinic to receive this treatment.
Well, now I am so sorry. My neck didn't hurt before - only my arm. Now my neck is in pain along with my lower back.
I would not recommend this machine. I like the ideas that other people posted concerning physical therapy.
Back surgery is out of the question. A pastors wife in our area had back surgery 4 times with no success. I wish I had this foresite for the drx machine.
I believe my next step is physical therapy.
I swim every other day which is so very helpful for lower back pain.

There is also surgery to block the nerves. I would like anyone's feedback on this technique. I know someone who had this and was pain free for 7 years. He had it again with only slight success. Thanks for your comments in advance.
Carole, it's been a while since your post, but I'd like to know how you made out. If you reply to this message I will receive an email.