Page 1 of 1


Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 pm
by gryhrdbdom
As I see many people are suffering from similar conditions. My problem is some what different as it is my wife who is suffering. This has been on going since 1992. She as been getting some relief by taking high doses of prescription hydrocodone. (artificial morphine). Unfortunatly the price has been a dependancy. Recently she became sick, couldn't keep her meds down and went into withdrawals. Emergency rooms won't help and her reqular pain management doctor won't/can't help due to insurance and drug laws. I am looking for ways to help her when she is inbetween appointments and in this case ran out of her med because they weren't staying in her system long enough to be effective (diarea and vomiting). She can keep anything down. DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF THERE IS AN ORG OR SOMEWHERE THAT CAN BE CONTACTED SO ASSIST IN GETTING SOME THING DONE WHEN THE EMERGENCY ROOMS WON'T/CAN'T HELP AND MANAGEMENT DOCTOR IS NOT AVAILABLE. THANKS