you should try...
Rebuild Your Back,
by Dean Moyer
Overview: A common sense back rebuilding program for people who are determined to settle for nothing less than full recovery.
Description: This book will show you how to...
Size: 127 pages
Availability: Immediate Download. (Takes less than 2 minutes even on slow dial-up connections.)
Price: A free thank-you gift when you donate $20.00 or more to support this website. Read More...
Note: If you have a blog or website, Click Here to find out how you can receive a complimentary copy of this book.
Here Are Some Quick Facts:
- In most cases, herniated discs do not require surgery
- Herniated discs have been shown to heal (and the bulge to retract) with upwards of a 98% success rate
- The key to healing and restoring ruptured, herniated, or bulging discs is a comprehensive, balanced physical therapy program as advocated on this website and in my book, Rebuild Your Back mentioned above.
Some Additional Quick Facts:
- Rebuilding has very little to do with strength training or bodybuilding
- Rebuilding is about restoring health... slowly, gently, gradually. The way nature intended
- Rebuilding is entirely free. You do not need to purchase equipment, books, DVD's, supplements, gadgets or gimmicks
Please allow me to elaborate on that last point...
Yes, I've written a book about how to rebuild your back and I hope you will decide to pick up a copy from my Books Page, but the truth of the matter is you do not need to purchase anything in order to restore your herniated discs.
I didn't have a book back in 2002 when I set out to rebuild my own back and I am quite confident that, if you spend a few minutes reading the information presented on this website, you can do the same.
At the risk of sounding redundant...
- 90% of the task is just knowing that you can
- Take a few minutes to read the information on this website
- Then just do it
It really is that simple.
Here's a good article to get you started on the road to recovery: The Truth About Herniated Discs.