Program Directions

Discussions related to Upper Back and Neck Pain

Program Directions

Postby stevenhadley_17 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:33 pm

Hello,

I have been having major discomfort in my neck upper and mid-back and now even some in my lower back. I just got the rebuilding your neck book but there are so many exercises and i'm not sure where to start. I mean how many of them should I do a day and how many times. I'm sure I need the upper back ones as well as the neck one because of the problems I've been having but I don't know at what prgression or pace to go at for the best results. Thanks
stevenhadley_17

Postby Ron » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:42 pm

Hi Steven,

Just start with the basic neck exercises for the first month or so.
The instructions for the basic exercises are on pages 28 & 29 and each exercise has it's own instructions, of course.

The upper back and shoulder exercises are all pretty easy. The first ones listed are the easiest and they progressively get more taxing.

Just start out with the easiest ones and progress to more strength building as your pain subsides. You don't have to do them all right away. Just start with a few at a time and add more as you get comfortable with doing them.

It may seem like a lot of exercises, but once you get used to doing them they only take a few minutes.

Ron
Ron

Postby Tezzar » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:18 am

Hi Steven, thankyou for your reply. Wasn't sure how to go about donation etc - in American dollars? Living in Australia. Have you been doing these yourself? Any results? Spent Wednesday at a Pradnic healing centre- indian and colour healing. Going to any length to avoid op. Have you heard of anyone else using these or any other methods?

Terri
Tezzar

Return to Upper Back and Neck Pain