Date stamp posts?

Here's where you can discuss topics that don't exactly fit the above classifications.

Date stamp posts?

Postby randolph » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:46 am

:?: Any possibility of including info on each post of the date the post is submitted? No compelling reason ... just notice I find the info convenient to know in other forums I've visited.
randolph

Postby Dean » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:17 pm

Yeah, that's something I'm working on. There was extensive editing done on this forum program to minimize file size and a lot of features were cut.

I hope to add them back in eventually.

Dean
Dean
Site Admin

Postby Jeanette » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:00 pm

Dean wrote:Yeah, that's something I'm working on. There was extensive editing done on this forum program to minimize file size and a lot of features were cut.

I hope to add them back in eventually.

Dean

That would be great. I was just about to make the suggestion when I saw that Randolph had beat me to it. There are times when I've hesitated to reply to a post because it's way down the list, and I'm not sure whether it's particularly timely any longer or not. Checking a profile is sometimes helpful, but not if someone's been on the forum for quite a while.

I'll look forward to the change. Thanks for keeping it on your "do to" list. :)
Jeanette

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:17 pm

Hi Dean -- You do good work. :D Thanks for the date stamps in reply mode. That helps a lot.

Return to General Health Topics