A Kiwi Back

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

A Kiwi Back

Postby Rowan » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:20 pm

Hi folks
found this site and feeling much better already. Lower back issues for few years. Spasms requiring morphine etc for few days. Started over protecting (sound familiar?) and now wanting some real solutions. Think i may have found a supportive place to start. Really glad i only had to "you know who" appointments before i gave them away! Want to buy Deans books but feel I must be missing something. After the donation, do i then download them, they are not posted out as books - is this right?
Rowan
Rowan

Postby Admin » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:13 am

Hi Rowan,

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, after donation you download the book. Hope it helps & let us know how it goes.

Dean
Admin
Site Admin

Day one

Postby Rowan » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:12 pm

Hi Dean
Did miss something - the word ebook! Never mind.
Everything went well and i have just started the first day of my rebuild program. You have sent a ray of hope and strength around the world.
Can't wait to spread the word.
Rowan
Rowan

Postby Jeanette » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:52 pm

Hi Rowan--

Re the "ebook style" - I found the advantage to printing the 6'x9" format on standard printer paper was the great margin space that leaves. Plenty of room for notes -- which exercises seem to be best for you with dates so you know when you started/stopped/tried them and how you responded. That's something to return to if the problem should come up again later. I also put both PAIN RELIEF and REBUILD YOUR BACK into a 3-ring binder for make it easy to use and to keep it clean.

Best wishes.

Jeanette
Jeanette

Re: A Kiwi Back

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:45 am

hi there

from scotland we are imigrating to NZ next year and i was hopeing the warmer weather would help my back pain awwwwwww i suppose you's get bad backs down there aswell now, where in NZ are you from?

shan

bonnie scotland

Return to Lower Back Pain