New To Web Site-Credentials?

Here's where you can discuss topics that don't exactly fit the above classifications.

New To Web Site-Credentials?

Postby lizb » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:14 pm

Dear Dean,
This site seems too good to be true. Before I give any information or download any books or make donations I have a question. I may have skimmed over them but what are your credentials for writing this book. I am so wary of things on the internet. Is there any organization where I can check your credentials.

Thank you very much!
Liz
lizb

Postby randolph » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:27 am

Hi Liz!

This website is incredibly safe, informative, cheap and the RYB program works. I'm a very satisfied user the last 3 months. Ask for me at 336.838.7484 EST business hours, if you want more info. I'm obviously not very smart, but I am honest and sincere to a fault.
randolph

Postby Dean » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:50 am

Hi Liz,

I get asked this sort of thing on a pretty regular basis, and I have to confess that I'm really puzzled as to what the most appropriate response should be. (It's almost like you're saying, "Who gave you permission to do this?")

I can think of a dozen humorous responses that you probably wouldn't think were funny... But, at least I'd get a good laugh.

I guess I'm finally going to have to break down and write an article about "my story" just to get people to quit asking. (Prepare to be underwhelmed.)

Liz, I make no claims about myself and I've no intention of EVER making any claims about myself. I simply write and publish the information. What you do with it is entirely up to you.

If you're afraid of me - or afraid to read something I wrote - then you should follow your own instincts and just walk away. Forget that you found my site and pursue some other avenue.

(There are bibliography references at the end of most of my articles which you can check to verify the information. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.)

Dean

(By the way, thanks Randolph for the vote of confidence. I appreciate it.)
Dean
Site Admin

Actions speak louder than words...

Postby krd » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:52 am

Dean - no reason to defend yourself. All anyone has to do is read the articles posted on the site and read through the forum to see that there are lots of success stories out there. I just had a friend walk out of my office who had back surgery 5 years ago, and he is far worse off than I have ever been. I told him about your site and emailed him a link. I told him how good my back has been feeling, and I think that he will soon find out that the RYB program works. Thanks again for this site. Randolph you are the man for defending Dean. Being posting later.

Ken
krd

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:54 pm

Hello again Liz!

My first impression of this website was the same as yours: too good to be true. Few things in life are as good as we hope, that's for sure!! And you are certainly prudent to wonder .... there is so much BS out there and so many who just want to steal your money. But the books and website are real blessing for me, seem to be working for lots of other folks, and the payment system set up to let you download Dean's books really is safe. The first and only time I've ever paid for anything with my debit card on line (and no problems doing it right, though I'm an idiot on the computer). I'm typically suspicious too.

As far as Dean's credentials ... the bottom line is, the program works (just read the forum posts) ... even tho Dean lives in Arkansas! I don't think you'll be disappointed by spending $10 or $15 to download the books you need.

Good luck!!

Return to General Health Topics