Success without operation

Discussions related to Sciatica and Leg Pain

Success without operation

Postby lane » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:32 am

This is my first ever posting and I have been looking forward to sharing it with you for a very long time.
In march 2007 I bent to pick up an empty bag and my disc ruptured. I was in bed for 3 weeks. After 18 months of terrific pain (having tried painkillers, Chiropractic, Physio and bed rest) I eventually went for an MRI scan which showed ruptured discs L3 and L4. I was refferred to a neorosurgeon, who thankfully, was absolutely awful (rude and nasty!) I refused to see him again and in despair (by now I could only walk about 50 yards) I decided to take my life back! I trawled the internet and (thank god) found your book.
Long story, cut short... I have been doing the exercises for 6 months now and, although they were very hard at first, I am completely better!!!
I have religiously stuck to the regime, sometimes exercising 8 times a day. I now swim ride my bike and walk miles without the excrutiating pain in my leg and the numb foot.
I was told that there was nothing anyone could do for me and that the numbness and pain would be with me forever, even with an operation.
I should like to shout from the rooftops to anyone that will listen, Thank you so much .. I owe you a very large debt.
To anyone that is worried about trying the advice in the book...go for it...get your life back.. I did!
Sorry for rambling but I have waited a long time to tell someone how grateful I am.
regards and thanks again, from Elaine in England
lane

Postby Slouching John » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:37 pm

:D

So glad to hear! Inspiring!
Slouching John

Return to Sciatica and Leg Pain