portable infrared saunas

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

portable infrared saunas

Postby bobru » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:05 pm

Hi

I have chronic lower back pain, which sometimes spreads to include the upper back and neck. I've never gotten the same answer twice from any doctor as to what the problem is. Chiropractors have not helped. I don't want to develop an addiction, so I stay away from pills, prescription or otherwise. I do my yoga most everyday. I do not want surgery, since they can't even decide what the problem is in the first place.

I use a percussion massager sometimes; but it really doesn't help.

I am thinking of getting an infrared porttable sauna. Can anyone tell me if these are any good? I've never tried one.

(Note: Links added by admin)
bobru

Postby Bill » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:46 pm

Hi Bob,

I've never tried the portable sauna, but I've been in conventional saunas and hot tubs and they are great for relaxing the muscles. Don't know if they would help with back pain or not, since I never tried one back in my bad back days.

You didn't mention whether you've tried Dean's book, Rebuild Your Back yet or not so, if not, you might consider giving it a try. Most everyone here swears by it especially me. It's the only thing that has worked for me and I definately recommend it to anyone with back pain.

(By the way, Dean if you read this, I'm still waiting for my commision check...) :)

Bill

Admin: Thanks Bill, the checks in the mail. :lol:
Bill

Return to Lower Back Pain