Lose The Back Pain System-Healthy Back Institute

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Lose The Back Pain System-Healthy Back Institute

Postby todd freed » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 am

I'm wondering if anyone has knowledge of or perhaps tried the Lose The Back Pain System from the Healthy Back Institute. I just recently ordered their product, but, am also very interested to find out what others may have experienced. The whole system is based on muscle inbalances.
Thanks.
todd freed

Postby woda » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:47 pm

I haven't tried that system, but RYB is more or less based on muscle imbalances.

I'd be interested to know what Lose the Back Pain has you doing to correct the muscle imbalances.
woda

Postby todd freed » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:30 am

Yes, there's certainly many similarities in the two systems. Lose the back pain identifies four muscle inbalances: forward pelvic tilt, high hip, forward head and shoulders and backward pelvic title. Based on a guided self assessment, you then do an exerecise regiment aimed at correcting the inbalances. The program comes with DVD's, audio C'Ds, and a manuel of exercises. The exerecises themselves don't seem like anything revolutionary, most of them you've probably done in the past.
The program is also big on inversion tables, and enzyme nutrition. You can check out their web sitte for more. I don't know that it has more to offer than RYB, but, I was really just curious to what other's might have expereienced with this program.
todd freed

"Lose The Back Pain" comment

Postby Raymond » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:57 am

I ordered and recieved their materials last week that cost about $100. After looking at it and then finding Dean's book and down loading it I wish I had found Dean's site first because it appears much, much for usueful at this point plus I feel the "donation" is going for a good cause.

Raymond
Cape Coral, Fl
Raymond

Return to Lower Back Pain