New to this.....help

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

New to this.....help

Postby drew13579 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:55 pm

Hello, so Im 18 Ive had a herniated l5 s1 disc since I was 16, diagnosed by MRI, I saw a physiotherapist for 5 months, only helped a little, I saw a chiropractor for 6 months, only helped that day, tried massage yoga etc. 1. Ive been doing the excercises for about 2 weeks from the books and I felt like I was making food progress, still being carefull and now I have a fair amount of pain again today, is this normal will it go in and out of pain free times for a while or is it just supposed to go away and stay away.

Also does anybody think that after "rebuilding my back" rock climbing and rugby would be possible????????
drew13579

Return to Lower Back Pain