What do you guys think of my plan ?

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Postby seabound » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:08 pm

Hi there!

No I am not using a belt. They are good for short term help, after injuries for example but will have a tendancy to remove "regular" tension on muscles causing them to become weaker.

I used to stretch my legs on a chair twice a day but I came to the conclusion that it was causing a problem with the recovery from sciatic pain. Once this is gone, and it is almost gone now, I will resume that stretch. I remember it helping a lot.

I have been diagnosed with a scoliosis yeah.

I have been doing the cobra for 3 weeks now. I feel better ... There is no comparing ...when I do the cobra sometimes it really hurts ... But it really feels good right after when I get up. I thank god for that specific stretch move ... It has been my life saver !!!
seabound

LOWER BACK PAIN

Postby devaneym » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi Seabound...i read some of your posts. Google Jolie Bookspan. She has a novel approach to dealing with lower back pain. Essentially doing a few exercises a day with x number of reps doesn't cut it. You need to stop doing the things that hurt your back and then the healing will take place. I would strongly recommend spending some time at her site and getting a copy of her book the Ab Revolution
devaneym

Previous

Return to Lower Back Pain