In too much pain to start RYB

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Postby Jackie » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi Erica. yes, please keep posting, I would really like to know how you are doing. You are right to listen to your body and look at the other symptoms you are having. hot baths taking the pain away is a very telling sign too about muscle involvement. it must be so frustrating not exactly knowing the root cause. Massage therapy makes me quite sore too but also helps, just not at first when I was rediculously tight. keep in touch, take good care of yourself, so glad to hear back from you.
Jackie
Jackie

Erica, how are you doing?

Postby Jackie » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:30 pm

Hi Erica. just wondering how you are and if things are getting any better for you? Jackie
Jackie

Previous

Return to Lower Back Pain