How much time for the pain to go away for good?

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

How much time for the pain to go away for good?

Postby yannick35 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:12 am

I know this is a hard question to answer but my main issue is that i have no degeneration, no hernia and i guess it all comes down to subluxation cause by muscle imbalance.

I have a nagging pain on my lower back right side, its like a muscle pull that wont go away, and i have also cervical pains.

In the x ray i do have arthrosis in the cevical C4C5 so i am working on this a lot.

But on the lower back a part from 2 discopathy i wish i could attach some pics of my MRI nothing major and i have been told that the pain doesnt come from there.

I have been doing pelvic pinch and a lot of pelvic stabilization exercise for at least 3 months now, but doing the RYB program for only a week.

Has many of you other there i am discouraged and the tough of suicide did pass my mind couple of times, i was an ex tae kwon do champion when i was younger and am now 36 with an 8 year back pain going on.

I have seen them all you name it.

I can walk no problem but i still feel the nagging pain on my right lower back, i also have a snapping hip joint that comes from the back.

I am going on posture rehab at the sport clinic August 29th i really hope that this time it can fix me for good.
yannick35

Re: How much time for the pain to go away for good?

Postby Flyin Pig » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:11 pm

yannick35 wrote:I have been doing pelvic pinch and a lot of pelvic stabilization exercise for at least 3 months now, but doing the RYB program for only a week.

Has many of you other there i am discouraged and the tough of suicide did pass my mind couple of times, i was an ex tae kwon do champion when i was younger and am now 36 with an 8 year back pain going on.

I am going on posture rehab at the sport clinic August 29th i really hope that this time it can fix me for good.

Hey Yannick,

Don't dispair, Brother! It took 8 years for your back to get this way... it ain't gonna change a whole lot in one week.

I began the RYB stretches this past March. I made great progress in 4 weeks, though. In 12 weeks, I was running around like normal... then I boogered my back again playing golf & tennis (in July). Not real bad, but it worried me, right?

Ok then... yesterday the wife and I moved the daughter across the state to return to university... along with a truckload of furnature. TWANG! again. I even had help. Young men carrying all the big stuff. Sleep wasn't my friend last night...even with a muscle relaxer.

But for what its worth, my back is still in better condition than its been in a long time. I'm back to step one...letting it heal. Minimal stretching, very limited. And it already feels tons better tonight. At least I'll sleep tonight.

Don't know a thing about prolotherapy but, the RYB excersises work! I'll stay the hell away from the Hospital until I'm old and crusty if I can.

One day at a time, Yannic...one day at a time.

Pig.
Flyin Pig

Re: How much time for the pain to go away for good?

Postby yannick35 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:45 pm

Flyin Pig wrote:
yannick35 wrote:I have been doing pelvic pinch and a lot of pelvic stabilization exercise for at least 3 months now, but doing the RYB program for only a week.

Hey Yannick,

Don't dispair, Brother! It took 8 years for your back to get this way... it ain't gonna change a whole lot in one week.

I began the RYB stretches this past March. I made great progress in 4 weeks, though. In 12 weeks, I was running around like normal... then I boogered my back again playing golf & tennis (in July). Not real bad, but it worried me, right?

Ok then... yesterday the wife and I moved the daughter across the state to return to university... along with a truckload of furnature. TWANG! again. I even had help. Young men carrying all the big stuff. Sleep wasn't my friend last night...even with a muscle relaxer.

But for what its worth, my back is still in better condition than its been in a long time. I'm back to step one...letting it heal. Minimal stretching, very limited. And it already feels tons better tonight. At least I'll sleep tonight.

Don't know a thing about prolotherapy but, the RYB excersises work! I'll stay the hell away from the Hospital until I'm old and crusty if I can.

One day at a time, Yannic...one day at a time.

Pig.

Thank you very much flying pig, i would really love to get back into kickboxing one day if i can, there is a school near my house.

To get back in shape and i really love martial arts.

I really hope your back pain gets well too. And that you can play golf and tennis has much has you want.

Well i got some good feedbacks on prolotherapy, expensive but good feedbacks.

I will keep you guys updated for sure on this.
yannick35

Return to Lower Back Pain