how to beat the stiffness in my leg and foot and back???

Discussions related to Sciatica and Leg Pain

how to beat the stiffness in my leg and foot and back???

Postby hardiz » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:57 pm

hi
yep sciatica has left parts of my foot 3 toes and the bottom side of my leg very stiff when i walk on it. 3 of my toes are very stiff. I am 3 months into my "adventure" Not in any real pain (was to begin with first 3 weeks or so) so don't take any meds.
Started doing the RYB last week and it has helped. Its just the stiffness in my foot makes standing in one position difficult for more than 5 mins I can walk my be 1.5 km and be ok. Getting back from work i can be very stiff.
Cannot touch my toes. I did spend a lot of time in the first 2 months lying on the floor as i was depressed and just would not do much moving around. Has this contributed to the stiffness? Great forum !
hardiz

Return to Sciatica and Leg Pain