Low Back Pain

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Low Back Pain

Postby thealia » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:45 pm

:( I was wondering if these exercises are helpful for pain from old tailbone injury. I tried to type more information I get errors.
thealia

Postby chort » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:01 pm

HI thealia, Well, i don't think any of these would help a tailbone injury, but I don't think they'd hurt, either. I bruised my coccyx when I was 12 and the pain never went away for years. And I mean years! It would get better but I didn't fully recover for quite some time. YOu might want to check what kind of exercises a physical therapist would tell you to do.
chort

Re: Low Back Pain

Postby thealia » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Thank you so much chort for the response. It gives me hope the pain will one day be gone.

Thnaks again Thealia
thealia

Postby Flyin Pig » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Hi Thealia!

That has got to hurt.

A friend of mine fractured (I think) his tailbone some time ago. We use to fly alot together... and he always brought this slab of wood to sit on. He sat on it in his car and brought the dang thing everywhere he went.

Now, I used to give him alot of crap for it but he said it was the only thing he could do to not be in constant pain. He just let the tailbone hang off the back edge, I guess.

Anyways, I haven't seen him in a while, but the last few times I did, I don't remember seeing him carrying the thing around.

I'm sure you've been to the Doc and all, but I had to add this oddball (but true) story in hope that you somehow find a smile, and perhaps some relief from your pain in the.... well, you know.

Good Luck, Thealia.

Scott
Flyin Pig

Postby thealia » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:36 am

Flying Pig,

Thank you so much for your response. I am going to try that, I have been to Dr's and tried special chairs they are expensive and don't work but I like the wood idea because the painful area wouldn't be pressed up against anything.

It is worth a try.

Thanks it did make me smile.
thealia

Return to Lower Back Pain