Can I keep my job?

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Can I keep my job?

Postby iplaydrums42088 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:29 pm

I practically lift heavy things for a living. I work in a warehouse moving tile and other flooring products that have really done some damage to my back since starting less than half a year ago. I have been promoted to sales with the hopes of ending my lifting duties but have recently been informed that I will instead be doing BOTH jobs instead. I have a great desire to learn this business so I really do not wish to quit, but I know my health is more important than any job I will ever get, especially when it comes to back problems. I have not yet donated to gain access to any materials from this site yet but I would like to know if there are ways to keep doing the same every day things while rebuilding your back at the same time. I simply can not deal with getting new insurance AGAIN and would really like to keep this job while getting rid of this pain.

Also Dean, if I donate for the first level and decide I want all of the books later, can I donate another 20 and get the last two or do I gotta donate another 30?
iplaydrums42088

Return to Lower Back Pain