Progress report

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Progress report

Postby Fred » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:33 pm

Hi everybody,

Just thought I'd check back in and bring you all up to date. My back is much better now and I can tell it is getting stronger every week. I don't need the brace at all anymore. Thanks to all of you who wrote and gave me encouragement. It feels so great not to have to deal with the pain anymore. I especially want to thank Steven and Carl for your help. You guys are the best.

Fred

Added by Admin: Be sure to visit the main pages for more info on back pain, neck pain and sciatica.
Fred

Postby Carl » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:11 pm

Really good to hear from you again Fred. Glad we could help even if it was just to stand on the sidelines and cheer. After all, it was you that did all the work.

Carl
Carl

Return to Lower Back Pain