What has helped me so far.

Discussions related to Sciatica and Leg Pain

What has helped me so far.

Postby johnny » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:25 pm

Ciro adjustments 3x a week, celebrex, oxypro when my pain appears now,middle of the night, and valerian root. (Search oxypro)
Been to the ER after seeing the primary and nero. MRI had to be approved
by cigna, Celbrex had to be approved by cigna. Week 4 now and off the pain drugs and starting to stretch and small arobics on my own. Drinking lots of water and taking supplements. Week five I finaly have a appointment for physical therapy/traction. Ordered a reversion table $120 and spine alighnment board thing on ebay. Should be here soon. I intend to heal my 4&5 buldged disk. Best of all I have short term disability income. G'day
johnny

Return to Sciatica and Leg Pain