sciatica

Discussions related to Sciatica and Leg Pain

sciatica

Postby kathy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:47 pm

Hi,

I am trying to post this message but havent had much luck.

Just wanting to hear from anyone suffering sciatica (herniated disk l5/s1) i have downloaded the rebuild your back book only a few days ago and am persevering with the exercises and think they are doing me some good.

I was in such pain last week that I was going to have the microdiscectomy operation but it seems to have settled a bit since then and I am extremely reluctant to have the operation especially after reading some of the posts about relapses.

Has anyone else got experiences to discuss it makes me feel better to know I am not suffering alone. I seem to get the worst pain at night and early mornings in bed and have been quite depressed about the whole thing.
kathy

Return to Sciatica and Leg Pain