"Donated" for the book, now what?

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

"Donated" for the book, now what?

Postby UnFazed » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:14 am

I just purchased the RYB book and received a receipt via PayPal but I wasn't prompted to go to another page or download the book. Where do I access it?

Thanks.

UnFazed
UnFazed

Postby Dean » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:37 am

Hi Joshua,

I just emailed you a link to the book. Let me know if you have any further problems.

Dean
Dean
Site Admin

Re:

Postby UnFazed » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:13 pm

Thanks, Dean!

I'm going to read the book tonight and get started on the program immediately. I'll keep you posted on my progress!

(A little background: Lifetime athlete, very active "fitness" lifestyle. MRI confirmed herniated disk L4-L5 in November 2006. Had epideral cortisone injection which worked wonderfully for about 7 months. Began doing the things that got me in trouble in the first place and ended up on the DRX 9000 in the Summer 2007 with mixed results. Trying the book after finding the site and hearing so many good things about it.)
UnFazed

Postby ricktherebuilder » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:16 pm

Hi,

Just made donation for 'back' and 'pain' books, however, did not see link to download?

Thanks
Rick
ricktherebuilder

Postby ricktherebuilder » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:16 pm

Hi,

Just made donation for 'back' and 'pain' books, however, did not see link to download?

Thanks
Rick
ricktherebuilder

Return to Lower Back Pain