getting better? or worse?

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

getting better? or worse?

Postby erk » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:28 pm

lumbar muscular discomfort led me to this site, after 2 years of chiro did nothing but make me poorer. Any kind of strength training or really physical labor leads to discomfort the next day. I've been doing the basic exercises for about 2 weeks with somewhat puzzeling results. first, after doing the cobra trio, I developed an irriation in the mid back area that lasted a day or so. Then two days ago I had pain on my right side starting at the pelvic region and continuing down my butt cheek (had sciatic pain 8 years ago on left cheek that went away after starting to strength train) Had more time and was able to do the basics 3 or 4 times for 2 days, including the shifted cobra ( had been doing the basics only one or two times and some throughout the day due to time constraints). This morning I awoke having extremely sore and stiff lumbar muscles(like when I started RYB). Is this just part of the journey?A new injury? A sign to see a doctor (never had any xrays)Not really sure what to do now. Any suggestions?
erk

Postby erk » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Update. Feeling better now. I have been continuing the basic exercises. I might have over stretched my low back while performing the cobra.
erk

Return to Lower Back Pain