16 year old

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

16 year old

Postby ric » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:31 am

i have previously worked in a shop for 4 years stacking shelves and lifting heavy objects. I feel that this is the most likely source of my back pain, i have really bad back pain in my lower back especially when i bend down or im just working on the floor. my dad works away but when he is home he bearhugs me and puts pressure on my spine and i can hear all my vertabré all click back in place. this isnt painful to do but a few days after i feel slightly releived. i have really bad posture too lol i walk round like a hunchback :D well not that bad but near enough. if any one could reply and help me with a soloution to this problem i would be very grateful.
ric

Postby Carl » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:09 pm

Hi ric,

Most of us here have had good results following Dean's book, Rebuild Your Back. That would be the best place to start.

Here's a good article from the main site: Blueprint for a Bad Back. It will give you some idea of what is going on with your back.

Cheers,
Carl
Carl

Return to Lower Back Pain