DRX 9000

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

DRX 9000

Postby runmcd » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:12 pm

I have been reading the recent bad press on the DRX 9000 marketing techniques and it is a cryin shame that humans can continue to screw up a great thing. I have alway felt the marketing of the DRX was as cheesy as it gets, like a bad late night infomercial, and I almost did not try it because of this. The pamphlets are obviously biased and not well done.....BUT, thanfully, I was in such pain that I let that all slide in hopes of finding anything that might bring me relief.

I had a discectomy at L5-S1 about 9 years ago, basic through the back surgery, it went well. About 3 years after the surgery I had a relapse due to stupidity. I thought my career was over, as well as my backpacking, kayaking, back country skiing, mt biking etc., all hobbies I had continued without a problem after surgery. After 20 treatments on the DRX I was back in action, without restrictions. I have gone back twice since then, once for a minor twinge, and once for a bad setback that was completely relieved in 7 treatments on the DRX. With good nutrition and excercise, I feel as if I have hope for the future. I know it probably doesnt work for everyone, but what a shame it is if the recent bad marketing press dissuades someone from using this potential life changer. As for me, I'd rather pay the bill than take the pill.
runmcd

Postby Dean » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:13 pm

Hi runmcd,

I agree. The machines are getting a bad rap because of bad people using them to take advantage of people.

Contrary to what those bad people would have you believe, I have never said anything negative about spinal decompression. I consider it a valid part of rebuilding your back.

Dean
Dean
Site Admin

Return to Lower Back Pain