injured lower back

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

injured lower back

Postby joe » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:55 pm

Two days ago,I injured my back installing an air conditioner; lost my balance. Went to chiropracter, got some relief. Still need help standing up ; can't bend down. I try to keep walking, although very slowly. I stumbled upon this site. Will this book help?

Thanks
joe

Postby John » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:04 am

Hi Joe,

Sounds like from your post that you hurt your back from a fall? If so, then you should probably see a real (medical) doctor if the pain doesn't subside in a day or two. As far as the book helping with your back pain, I would have to say as long as you didn't fracture (even a small hairline crack) a bone then there's a good chance the book will help. Keep in mind that it's a book about rebuilding a bad back and some of the exercises can sometimes relieve back pain on a "first aid" basis but Dean makes it pretty clear that that is not always the case. The real benefit of the book is that it can help you keep this injury from developing into a bad back. If you think of it in those terms you'd be crazy not to get it.

I hope this helps, John

Added by Admin: Which Doctor For Back Pain?
John

Return to Lower Back Pain