shifted cobra question

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

shifted cobra question

Postby fishingdan » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:59 pm

I need to use this shifted cobra stretch per the book. My pain is in my right leg. Given this, I should lay on the floor and shift my hips to the left 3 or 4 inches. Is this correct? While it should be a simple concept, I found myself getting confused while laying on the floor.

Thanks,
Dan
fishingdan

Postby Steven » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:46 pm

Hi Dan,

I just answered your post over in the sciatica section where you mentioned that you are making progress on the basic exercises... so you don't need to do the shifted cobra. It is only for people who aren't making progress.

But you answer your question. Yes.

Steven
Steven

Postby fishingdan » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:37 am

Thanks for both responses Steven.

I was looking into the shifted cobra because I stopped making progress. As a matter of fact, I started trying yesterday afternoon and much of the pain has already moved out of my right leg.

Thanks!
fishingdan

Postby Steven » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:34 am

I understand now.

Keep us posted,
Steven
Steven

Return to Lower Back Pain