scoliosis & herniated discs

Discussions related to Sciatica and Leg Pain

scoliosis & herniated discs

Postby shoegal » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:59 pm

Hi, just found this site....I have lumbar scoliosi & L4-5 herniated discs. I have tried physical therapy without success.
The doctors have said that the curve of the scoliosis is causing my pain. They say there is no solution except surgery. I am opposed to this & continue to try & find non-surgical methods of pain relief.
Any suggestions?

shoegal

Postby Dean » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:50 pm

Hi Shoegal,

I've not had anyone with scoliosis ever mention whether or not my book helped them. It's possible you might find it helpful... but I don't want to hold out false hope.

If you do decide to try it, let us know what you find out... even if it's negative.

Dean
Dean
Site Admin

Return to Sciatica and Leg Pain