maybe this can help you too...

Discussions related to Sciatica and Leg Pain

maybe this can help you too...

Postby astro8 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:09 am

Hi all, just have to pass this on as maybe it can help someone as well.

I've been in excruciating pain and 95% bedridden from sciatica since easter. Unable to even do the exercises in RYB properly at all but what I found has really helped me is to use a sit up bench. No, I don't do sit ups on it! I just lay on it with the help from my large sons and let gravity stretch my back. Ten to fifteen minutes at a time does wonders, then rest for ten minutes and then I can do RYB exercises with gusto!

I don't think these benches are at all expensive. This may not work for everyone, but I hope it can work for someone as it IS working for me.

Have a great day and stay POSITIVE!

Greg
astro8

Postby kshum88 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:58 am

Greg,

It is the same theory with Inversion Table. I found that Inversion Table has been helping me some.

Kevin
kshum88

sit-up bench and inversion table

Postby Yuli » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:07 pm

kshum88 wrote:Greg,

It is the same theory with Inversion Table. I found that Inversion Table has been helping me some.

Kevin

What is a sit up bench and an inversion table?
Yuli
Yuli

Return to Sciatica and Leg Pain