thanks everyone

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

thanks everyone

Postby karen » Wed May 30, 2007 8:14 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing great, there is light at the end of the tunnel after all. After nearly 8 months of lower back/sciatica pain, I think I am finally starting to improve. And its partly due to Dean's exercises, this forum and my own will to get better ! I'd like to say thanks to Bill P, Dean, Randolph, Steven and everyone else that took the time to reply to my posts and give me the support I needed. I know that my exercises will continue to be part of my daily routine for the rest of my life and I'll probably have relapses, but I feel so much more equipped to handle them than I was 8 mths ago.
Thanks again guys, I'm going to leave the forum for now, will probably check in every now and then, but to everyone else who is in pain, don't despair, you will get there in the end !
Karen
karen

Postby Admin » Wed May 30, 2007 9:52 pm

Hi Karen,

Well, I'm happy that you've made progress rebuilding your back. I wish I could say something to convince you to stay, but I've come to accept the fact that people tend to move on once their back problems start to improve. That's just the natural progression of things.

Even so, it's still sad whenever anyone does leave. :cry:

I do appreciate you taking the time to give us a farewell. Often I'm left wondering whatever happened to so and so...

Randolph called me from the road today and inquired about how you and Leigh (cygnet), Ken (krd) and others were getting along. He's been on the road a lot this past month and misses the forum. Things are going great... he's continuing to get stronger... running three times a week... basically getting back to the level of training he had prior to injury.

He will appreciate reading your words of thanks, I'm sure.

I do hope you'll think of us and occasionally stop by to say "Hi." Perhaps offer some words of encouragement to some new person just getting started. And basically bring us up-to-date on what's new with you.

Take care,
Dean
Admin
Site Admin

Good Bye??????

Postby krd » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:15 am

Hey Karen

Glad to hear that all is well with you and that you are getting stronger. I too am healed and feeling stronger than I have ever felt in my life. Rememer that this is a part of your life now and that you should continue to do your back exercises as often as possible.

For all of you out there, I just got back from a 4 day golf weekend, playing 18 holes everyday, and no pain or tightness!!!! It's amazing, and I do want to thank Dean for this site and all of the people out there that have given words of encouragement. Karen people like you are important to the forum because people that are looking for answers can see that things can and will get better. Please consider checking in often and letting them know what works for you.

Be posting.

Ken

P.S. Going to Scotland on the 6th of July to play tons of golf.
krd

Return to Lower Back Pain