pain in the butt

Discussions related to Sciatica and Leg Pain

pain in the butt

Postby eddie c » Tue May 22, 2007 2:36 pm

Hi am new to this forum. I had a back op some years ago for nerve impingment , it mostly worked. However periodically I get nerve pain in my right buttock which can travel down my leg. It is not that painful but it is agravating and can prevent me sleeping. Has anyone any suggestions as to what I can do to relieve this. Ham string stretches use to work but lately dont.
eddie c

Postby Steven » Mon May 28, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi eddie,

Have you tried Dean's book, Rebuild Your Back? It has a number of excellent exercises for correcting the problems you describe. I used it as have most of the people here. Read through the many posts and you'll get an idea of why I recommend it.

Also, be sure to read: Taking the Mystery Out of Sciatica. That article and this forum should answer a lot of your questions.

Keep us posted,
Steven
Steven

Return to Sciatica and Leg Pain