progress

Discussions related to Upper Back and Neck Pain

progress

Postby Blair Sampson » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:55 pm

Hi everybody,

My neck is definately getting better. I still have a little stiffness in the morning when I first wake up, but that's all. Doing the exercises usually takes care of it. I'd had neck pain for almost a year and was living on motrin just to get through work. Doctors couldn't find anything wrong with me. Don't know what caused it, just woke up one morning with severe neck pain. I haven't had to take a motrin for two weeks now. Rebuild Your Neck is definately top notch. Can't say enough good about it.

thanks,

Blair
Blair Sampson

Postby Holden » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:35 pm

Hi Blair,

How long have you been doing the exercises and how long before you started noticing a difference? Also, did you ever try one of those cervical pillows? Sounds like you might be hurting your neck at night.

Holden
Holden

Return to Upper Back and Neck Pain