neck pain articles?

Here's where you can discuss topics that don't exactly fit the above classifications.

neck pain articles?

Postby SoccerMom » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:34 pm

Hi Dean,

I'd like to see more neck pain articles. I think the back pain articles are great but I have had neck pain for over a year and I'm looking for answers. The doctors can't seem to find a problem. I'm going to get your neck book so maybe it will answer my questions. If not, I'm hoping you'll write more.

SoccerMom
SoccerMom

Postby Dean » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:34 pm

Hi SoccerMom,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm working on an article now that should help answer your questions. In the mean time I hope the book turns out to be what you're looking for.

Thanks,
Dean
Dean
Site Admin

Return to General Health Topics