Threopy after surgery

Discussions related to Sciatica and Leg Pain

Threopy after surgery

Postby Dan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:35 pm

I had back surgery on L5 in 2004 and I just had my second surgery 13 days ago. I'm in good shape with the exception of severe numbness and loss of funtion in my right foot. I have been through this site and the theme seems to be "rebuilding the back" but every article stops short of telling me how to do that. Can someone please direct me.
Dan

Postby cygnet » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:58 pm

Hi Dan,

"Rebuild Your Back" is one of the books you can download from this site. It's what people are referring to when they say "RYB" or talk about doing exercises. You have to make a small donation to support the site, then, immediately after the donation, you see a button (click on it) that takes you to the download page.

Look in the "Books" section for links.
cygnet
cygnet

Return to Sciatica and Leg Pain