Where are the dates and times ?

Here's where you can discuss topics that don't exactly fit the above classifications.

Where are the dates and times ?

Postby sterix » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:09 pm

Hi,
I just came across this website and find lots of the info interesting and intriguing. Having suffered from neck pain for many years, I am always trying to figure out solutions to my problems.

However, like many others before me have probably noticed, there is a detail which I find weird. How come all references to dates and times of each posting (time stamps) have been removed. At the same time, at the bottom of each page, it says that all times are GMT - 5 hours, except that they cannot be found.

From my experience at all other similar forums, no such info has been removed although they are regulalry moderated.

At the same time, I'd like to see what happens to my posting .....

Thanks for any feedback from the moderator of this forum.
sterix

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:36 pm

Hi sterix,

The forum software was modified to cut unnecessary graphics and to make a cleaner overall appearance. Unfortunately the date and time stamps were edited out along with the junk and I just haven't had the time to figure out how to put them back in.

It's on my "to do" list.

Dean
Dean
Site Admin

Return to General Health Topics