Constant incredible back pain

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Constant incredible back pain

Postby Jim Reimer » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:09 pm

Hi,me again,I have not posted for awhile,my back pain after surgery is still about a 8 out of 10,been to the emergency room a couple of times and taking 300mg demerol a day,barely takes the edge off the pain,If anyone reads this they know my story from previous posts,I ruined my back by going to a chiro what Dean talks about is real I have suffered every last minute since April 06 till now with minimal relief,been on every pain killer known,I really dont know what is keeping me going,I wish I would have know about chiros before I went,it looks like my bad decision ruined a great life, I have wicked pain and my legs are both numb from the shins down,thanks for letting me share
Jim Reimer

Postby Steven » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:03 pm

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the update. Feel free to share what you're going through any time. That's why we're here.

Steven
Steven

Postby randolph » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:21 pm

Hi Jim

What have doctors (orthopedic surgeon?nuerologist?) told you about the numbness below your shins? Are you able to walk or do any exercises in spite of the pain?

Randolph
randolph

Re: Constant incredible back pain

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:52 pm

Jim Reimer wrote:Hi,me again,I have not posted for awhile,my back pain after surgery is still about a 8 out of 10,been to the emergency room a couple of times and taking 300mg demerol a day,barely takes the edge off the pain,If anyone reads this they know my story from previous posts,I ruined my back by going to a chiro what Dean talks about is real I have suffered every last minute since April 06 till now with minimal relief,been on every pain killer known,I really dont know what is keeping me going,I wish I would have know about chiros before I went,it looks like my bad decision ruined a great life, I have wicked pain and my legs are both numb from the shins down,thanks for letting me share

Return to Lower Back Pain