Achilles Tendon

Here's where you can discuss topics that don't exactly fit the above classifications.

Achilles Tendon

Postby nuls » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:39 am

Hi guys and girls, does anyone have any help for Tendenitis, painful inflamation of the Achilles Tendon, any knowledge or exercises would be welcome, I think it came about because of bad posture and alignment when my back was at its worst, or before I started Dean's treatment. Thanks
nuls

Postby Paul » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:30 pm

Hi nuls,

See Dean's book, The Pain Relief Manual. It's all about tendonitis and joint pain. My wife suffered with tendonitis in her wrist for over a year and it cleared up in less than a week following Dean's advice. A real God-send, since she is a fabulous baker and she wasn't able to kneed dough because of the pain. She's back to baking and I'm back to enjoying homemade bread!!! Yahooooo!!! Needless to say I'm a big fan of Dean's common sense approach.

Paul
Paul

Return to General Health Topics