DRX 9000 spinaldecompression By Axiom Corp.

Here's where you can discuss topics that don't exactly fit the above classifications.

DRX 9000 spinaldecompression By Axiom Corp.

Postby SnakeOil » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:38 am

[/b]

Hello has anyone had any experience or know anything about the DRX 9000 spinaldecompession therapy.

:roll:
There are a number of Chiropractors now offering them in their offices
the price $175.00 (CAN Funds) per 30 minute session doctor says average person needs $4,500 worth or everyday for 5 weeks.

I want to know if there are others out there who took the therapy with success or did they find that it was just another money grab.
SnakeOil

Postby SeafordMdf » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:48 am

Hi Once again :D

The DRX 9000 was covered in the forum about 12 months ago .

The Forum link is :-

http://www.rebuildyourback.com/forum/vi ... highlight=

My opinon is that it is really just a fancy traction machine that most PT's and some Chiro's use , But we did not get a lot of feedback in that link , so I would say the jury is still out on that one :?:

Traction was of very minimal help to me , Hanging off a Bearing Beam in my Garage roof gave the same ( If not better results than traction )

But I've got an open mind with regards to this
SeafordMdf

Return to General Health Topics