Gravity boots

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Gravity boots

Postby Stan Walters » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:45 am

Hi everyone,

Anybody ever tried gravity boots also known as inversion boots? Did they help?

Also be interested to know if anyone has had any luck using a back swing? What did you think of that?

Like to know your thoughts pro or con,
Stan
Stan Walters

Postby Erika » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:58 am

Hi Stan,

Since nobody experienced with inversion products has answered your questions yet, I'll at least tell you what I know about them.

Gravity boots were a fad about 20 years ago. I still see them advertised for sale but I don't think they were very popular.

Back Swings are much easier to use (I'm told) and some people seem to like them. I've only read about them but I seem to recall that they are really only affective for mid to upper back problems.

Maybe someone else can shed more light on this for you.

Erika
Erika

Postby Bill » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:51 am

Hi Stan,

I have a back swing that I used for a while but it's gathering dust right now. It did seem like it helped relieve the pain some but any benefit was only temporary. It didn't provide any long term results. Since I started rebuilding 2 years ago, I've had no need for it so it just sits in the corner of our spare room.

Save your money,
Bill
Bill

Return to Lower Back Pain