Message for Linda

Discussions related to Sciatica and Leg Pain

Message for Linda

Postby Trina » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:23 am

Hey Linda,

So how's it going? Are the exercises helping? Let us know how you're doing.

Trina
Trina

Postby Linda » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:19 pm

Hi Trina,

Thanks for all the advice. I did get the book and I'm doing the exercises. I think it is helping but I'm not 100% yet. Maybe it's still too soon to tell. I still get a numb feeling in my left leg once in a while. The good news is it's moving up my leg the way the book said it would so at least that's encouraging. It's now more in my hip than in my leg. And it doesn't happen as often as before I started exercising.

Even if this doesn't fix the problem completely, I'm glad I got the book. I learned alot from reading it and I'm not as worried about my leg as I was before. It's nice to know what's going on instead of feeling like you're totally helpless.

Linda
Linda

Postby Trina » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:42 pm

Sciatica can be tough. It seemed like it took forever for me. Pinched nerves take a long time to heal and it doesn't take much to re-irritate the darn things. As long as your symptoms are getting better instead of getting worse you're on the right track. You just have to be patient and stay the course.

You will beat this thing,
Trina
Trina

Return to Sciatica and Leg Pain