Working in the yard

Discussions related to Sciatica and Leg Pain

Working in the yard

Postby Bonnie Hoight » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:05 am

Hi all,

Worked all day in the yard yesterday with no pain!!! What a pleasure it is to be able to get outside and enjoy life again! I'm a little stiff from doing yard work but it's a good stiffness and I plan to do some more cleaning and raking today.

I love the new forum by the way.

All for now,

Bonnie
Bonnie Hoight

Postby Trina » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:26 am

Hi Bonnie,

Good to hear from you again. I'm glad the leg pain isn't bothering you anymore. If you run out of chores you can come over and do mine!

Love ya,

Trina
Trina

Postby Bill » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:57 pm

Hi Bonnie,

Glad you're doing better and are finally getting out and around. Keep us posted on your progress and don't let Trina talk you into anything.

Bill
Bill

Postby Bonnie Hoight » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:00 pm

I appreciate the offer Trina , but I think I've got enough here to keep me busy for awhile. Besides, I wouldn't want to deprive you of all the fun. :P

Bonnie
Bonnie Hoight

Return to Sciatica and Leg Pain