How to find a good surgeon

Here's where you can discuss topics that don't exactly fit the above classifications.

How to find a good surgeon

Postby Mike » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:37 am

Hi gang,

It's a pretty safe bet that if you're looking for an ethical orthopedic surgeon check to see if he's in a clinic with chiropractors or not. If he is, I'd find another surgeon.

Mike
Mike

Postby Bonnie Hoight » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:12 am

Or you could just ask him to recommend a chiropractor. If he recommends one, you're probably better off finding another surgeon. If on the other hand he says he doesn't recommend chiropractic or tries to guide you in another direction then you know you've probably found an ethical doctor.

Love,
Bonnie
Bonnie Hoight

Postby Bill » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:11 pm

Sounds like good advice,

Bill
Bill

Postby Hugo Posh » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:18 pm

Finding an orthopedic surgeon has nothing to do with chiropractors. Personally, if I knew of an orthopedist that worked with chiropractors, I would go to them because obviously they are more open to other forms of treatment.
Hugo Posh

Return to General Health Topics