Numbness in Feet

Discussions related to Sciatica and Leg Pain

Numbness in Feet

Postby Joseph Pike » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:19 pm

Hi,

Sometimes my feet get numb if I sit too long. I've read that it might be sciatica. Will your book help with this?

Joseph Pike
Joseph Pike

Postby Sherry » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:32 pm

Hi Joseph,

If the numbness goes away once you get up and start moving that might be a pretty good sign that you can correct the problem thru rebuilding. I'm not a doctor so I would have to say to be sure and talk to your doctor about it first, though.

Sherry
Sherry

Postby Richard » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:53 pm

Hi Joseph,

Almost sounds more like poor circulation than a back problem to me. I agree with Sherry, you should see a doctor about this. I wouldn't put it off.

Richard
Richard

Postby Dean » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:47 am

Joe,

Numbness in the feet or legs can be caused by any number of things. Sciatica being one of the least likely. In fact, sciatica normally only affects just one side of the body rather than both sides. So before you do anything I suggest that you see your doctor. If you don't have one you might try an immediate care clinic if there's one in your town. They'll take you without an appointment and it usually costs about the same as a normal doctor visit.

Dean
Dean
Site Admin

Postby Joseph Pike » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:55 am

Thanks for the input,

I've got a doctors appointment for next Thursday. We'll see what he says.

Joe
Joseph Pike

Return to Sciatica and Leg Pain