Problems downloading one of the books

Here's where you can discuss topics that don't exactly fit the above classifications.

Problems downloading one of the books

Postby canne » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:56 pm

I made two separate donations for two of the books offered. I was able to successfully download & print one of the books. When processing the other donation & book, I missed that all important third step to "continue" so I am unable to get back to the point I can either print and/or save the other book. HELP! Maybe someone can help me overcome my mistake. Thankyou in advance! canne
canne

Postby Trina » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:44 pm

Hi canne,

Just email Dean and he will email you the book.

Be sure and include all pertinent information about when you donated and what book you wanted so he will know you're for real and you shouldn't have a problem.

Trina
Trina

Problem with downloading book

Postby canne » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:28 pm

Trina - Thanks for the sugestion, that is what I plan to do! Do you have the direct email to contact Dean? I must have overlooked that on the website. Do you contact with through the forum?

Thanks again!
C.Anne

Trina wrote:Hi canne,

Just email Dean and he will email you the book.

Be sure and include all pertinent information about when you donated and what book you wanted so he will know you're for real and you shouldn't have a problem.

Trina
canne

Postby Bill » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:34 pm

Hi canne,

Welcome to the group.

If you haven't already found it, Dean's email address is at the bottom of the regular website pages.

Bill
Bill

Return to General Health Topics