Narrowing at C6-C7

Discussions related to Upper Back and Neck Pain

Narrowing at C6-C7

Postby Dean » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:17 am

Hi Guys,

Here's an email I sent this morning in response to a new member. Hopefully she'll join us here and give us some more details and some of you with similar experience can help out. (See, I do read your personal messages... )

Hi Deb,

Thanks for the donation.

You asked about narrowing at C6-C7, keep in mind I'm not a doctor. I assume you mean narrowing in the spinal canal itself which the doctors call Spondylosis.

My own opinion on this is that it's a natural occurance and not necessarily the cause of your neck problems. I suggest you check out my whiplash database... not because it's whiplash... but because there's a lot of good info on neck symptoms and diagnosis in there.

Just go to my homepage a click on the whiplash link under Back Pain Conditions.

Also, try posting your question in the new forum (in fact, I'm going there next and I'll post it for you.) I know that the forum isn't very active yet, but if we use it it will grow.

Naturally, I'm trying to get away from answering email questions on an individual basis. There may be a hundred people with your same question and by posting it you help them, help me and also will get more answers than just mine. :)

Later,
Dean
Dean
Site Admin

Postby Michelle » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:14 am

Who you tryin to kid, you don't read the messages. :)

Michelle
Michelle

Postby Steven » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:58 am

Yeah, everybody knows you're just a robot. 8)

Steven
Steven

Postby Dean » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:25 am

Hey, gimme a break... I do crawl out of my cave occasionally to see what you humans are up to. :P

Dean
Dean
Site Admin

Postby Bill » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:50 pm

CyberDean... who'da thunk it?

But seriously, back to Deb's question, I think we need to know more information before we can comment on her problem. Hopefully, she will give us some more details on what she's dealing with.

Bill
Bill

Return to Upper Back and Neck Pain