Facet joint injection - MedX

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Facet joint injection - MedX

Postby ramhind » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:32 pm

Dear Friends,

Please bear with me for the long post.

I am having a chronic low back pain for the past 1.5 years.

Incident No. 1 :
It all started in Nov. 2005 when one fine morning, i got up and lifted my cricket bat and practised a shot which involved forward bending, and the moment i did it, i felt thunders on my lower back and i collapsed. I tried getting up for the next 30 minutes but kept falling down. after this i was diagnosed for l3-l4 disc bulge, was on continuous traction,physiotherapy and completely recovered.

Incident No. 2:
I was doing all normal activities including driving till July 2006, when the next incident occured. I went to an amusement park's virtual reality theatre, where they showed a train passing through the mountain and distorted the chair accordingly. i came out and was carried in the ambulance and once again every routines followed. diagnosed for the same complaint, but till now i have not recovered.

Treatments: 20 sessions of chiropractic, more than 35 sessions of physiotherapy, epidural steroid injects, acupuncture (traditional), laser acupuncture

Current condition: sever pain on the left lower back. just got the facet joint injection, therapeutic and diagnostic on tuesday. Now i am able to walk and stand, but unable to sit.

And also please tell me MedX would help?

Any valuable advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ram
ramhind

Postby Bill » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:08 pm

Hi Ram,

krd had good results with the epidural shots. Check his posts for more info on that subject.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Bill
Bill

Return to Lower Back Pain