LOWER BACK PAIN

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

LOWER BACK PAIN

Postby Harley » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:35 pm

Looking for suggestions! Have suffered for 6 years on and off with lower back pain-buttocks and legs..pain always moving around sometimes one leg sometimes 2. tried chiro-physio-accupuncture-etc... Had MRI results L3-L4-small foramina- L4-L5-Left foraminal disc herniation leading to a left foraminal stenosis with likely compression of the L4 nerve root in the foramen. small disco-osteophytic complex narrowing both foramen. No central stenosis.

Any advice? my kids are getting tired of dad not being able to keep up with them! ready to try anything.
Harley

re. lower back pain

Postby Brenda42 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:17 pm

Hi Harley,

I've been rebuilding for about two months now and it has worked wonders for me. I don't know what all the things you mentioned mean, but you've come to the right place. I've learned so much and received a great deal of inspiration just from reading all the posts in this forum. Good luck in solving your back problems. I look forward to hearing how rebuilding works for you. - Brenda
Brenda42

how long?

Postby sjaltman » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:40 pm

how long did it take to get results with dean's program?
sjaltman

Return to Lower Back Pain