Who Is Dean Moyer?

Discussions relating to Lower Back Pain.

Who Is Dean Moyer?

Postby dr.mom » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:41 pm

I have signed up and "donated" to the cause. I am a medical doctor interested in treatments that really help people. I have a medical assistant just diagnosed with bulging discs and she has missed work due to the condition. An MRI revealed slightly bulging disc, no herniation, and no spinal stenosis. She and I both agree that there has to be an intelligent solution to this problem that doesn't involve longterm drugs or surgery. Hence the internet search and the discovery of this website. I am impressed with Mr. Moyer's take on this subject, but cannot find any information about him, his background, etc. Any information would be appreciated. I have sent the book home with my medical assistant and we are both excited about initiating this treatment. Would like to know more about the author. Thanks.
Dr. Mom

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:33 pm

Hi dr.mom,

Welcome to the group. I appreciate the kind words and I hope the book helps your assistant.

I give a brief accounting of how I happened to get involved in dealing with this subject in the introduction to the book.

I promise that someday - time permiting - I'll add a page to the site about me personally.

Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:20 pm

Hi Dean,

My assistant took your book as soon as it was printed so I did not get a chance to glance at it. She read it cover-to-cover in one night and seems to be very excited about what she learned. She hasn't returned it yet, but hopefully I will get a chance to learn more about what brought you to this point in the near future.

Dr. Mom

Return to Lower Back Pain